Please meet our 2023 Class, all of whom have now passed their final OEC Exams!
- Josiah Tugaeon is the final JT brother. He is a home-schooled Sophomore. He skis, enjoys music, plays the cello and tennis, and scale modeling.
- JaniceTugaeon is head of the JT patrolling clan. The clan includes 4 sons and a husband. She enjoys gardening, cooking and walking her dog.
- Mike Erdelsky is married with two children. He is a retired Honda Engineer who enjoys hiking, running and skiing.
- Jason Feinstein brings us experience. He is a Navy Veteran, former firefighter and paramedic. Today, he owns a gym and enjoys powerlifting. Thank you for your service.
- Erin Broestl is a skier and married mom of 8 children. In her “spare” time she is a book editor.
- Cynthia Hooper is a skier and cardiac care nurse who enjoys Renaissance Festivals (in costume) and video games.
- Lori and Xander Yerington are mother and son snowboarders. They have made OEC a family affair with husband/dad Chris acting as their always available patient. Lori and Xander both enjoy hiking and pickleball. Xander is a senior in high school with a second degree Black Belt.