Our OEC Instructor Refresher date is September 19 as listed in our events calendar which is when we will be refreshing ourselves and preparing to teach the regular refresher. We will use the hybrid module again this year.
- Before September 3 enroll in C137210008 via NSP.org / Members / Course Schedule – this is our Instructor Refresher. (Do not enroll in the Regular Refresher.)
- Complete the online training and workbook exercises as detailed below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Log into nsp.org and from your homepage select “Online Learning” then enter the “Online Learning Management System”. Once in, select the “COURSES” button towards the top of the page. This will take you to the current online courses available. You want to select and complete “2021 OEC Refresher B – Online Module”.
Once you have completed the online module, a Certificate of Completion will be provided for you. Email your Certificate of Completion to receive credit by September 3. Note: The course IOR cannot look up completion certificates online. It is your responsibility to email the Certificate of Completion to the IOR on or before the date requested for credit.
- Read the Workbook and complete the exercises on the separate answer sheet. Interactive Answer Sheet Doc
- Electronically sign the online OEC Instructor Refresher Liability Release
- Electronically sign the online release for the regular refresher also OEC Refresher Release
- Head to MRM on September 19th with your pack in hand, ready to refresh your skills. Bring your mask and check our website for latest Safety Protocols