Please see below for planned overall schedule for the day or click on the event calendar item. Also remember to bring: For lift evac, please bring your helmet, eye and ear protection, and gloves. For the all-patrol picture, please bring your patrol jacket/vest.
Registration: 7-8am, in the loft
- CPR Updates and Demonstrations: CPR Certification Process
- Instructors’ station set up for lift evac
- Patrollers support for fix-up, clean-up of aid room and other areas
- Hills Leaders meeting
- Annual Meeting (Loft) Will include brief words from new MRM General Manager, Alajos Fiel. Also included will be organization and administration updates. Awards presentations.
LUNCH! Catered lunch will be provided by Patrol, inside
- Indoor lift evac presentation/review
- Outside Patrol Group Photo
- Lift Evac Stations for all patrollers
- Sign Your Release here EVAC RELEASE
- As you have hopefully seen from other posts, we need to collect your ID from last year, found on your EPIC Volunteer pass. Please complete this form to do so: EPIC PASS
ADD TO CALENDAR