Welcome to Mad River Mountain’s Ski Patrol Website!
Click her to find out more about becoming a Ski Patroller, Becoming A Member
Great food and socializing with fellow patrollers and ski school partners provided a wonderful wrap up to another successful season at MRM. Congratulations to those recognized at our year end banquet for service years and other achievements!
- Sage Award – David Faulkner
- Hill Leader of the year – Dan Fancey
- Shift of the year – Tuesday Night (Team: T. Southall, C .Watson, McAninch, Docktor, Nicol, Ogle, Evans)
- Candidate of the Year – Matthew Ogle
- Bravo Award – Twyla Southall
- OEC Instructor of the year – Cindy Watson
- Patroller of the year – Sallie Evans
- Instructor of the year Toboggan – Tom Tavenner
- Instructor of the year Snow sports – Chet Stanley
- Patrol Directors Award – Nick Tippett
- Patrol Directors Award – Doug Sanderson
- Service 20yrs and greater – 20 Yrs: Tim Burkholder, Robert Ritzi; 35 Yrs: John Norris; 40 Yrs: Fred Bradshaw
You Tube Videos! The Mad River Ski Patrol has a series of How To videos now posted. Be sure to hit the subscribe button so that you will know when more are added. Check here for the current list: How To Videos
OEC Class – Our next class is set to run April to August. Please consider supporting as an instructor or helper – See OEC Training for more info.
Patrollers Stepping It Up – Congratulations to all of the Mad River Patrollers who participated in the OEC Module of the Sr Program test PNS!
- Kristen McKenna – Passed OEC Sr and ARM Modules and became Sr Patroller
- Bernard Friedman – Passed OEC Sr and ARM Modules
- Mike Ruckdaschel – Passed OEC Sr Module
- Sallie Evans – Passed ARM Module
SHIFT STATUS – Year end status was posted via email from Scott. If you were not in the GREEN zone, be sure to follow-up with Scott for a plan of action to get back in good standing for next season!
CALENDAR Keep an eye on our calendar. We have lots of events and development activities on the horizon. What are you doing for self-improvement this year? Consider a Ski Enhancement, Toboggan Enhancement, or OEC development opportunity! Nothing to lose and so many possibilities to gain!!
Radios – If thinking about purchasing a new personal radio for use while patrolling, check here first.
MRM Organization Chart See who leads our volunteer organization in the various functions that it takes to run the show.
Our 100+ volunteer members provide service, safety, and emergency care to snowsports enthusiasts that visit the Mad River Mountain Ski Resort.Mad River Mountain Ski Resort boasts a 300 ft vertical covering 120 acres of pristine snow generated by Mother Nature, or Mad Rivers 100+ snow machines.Please feel free to check out our site and information about us . Thanks for stopping by.
|Find out how to become a member|
|Catch up on our latest news|
|The Ohio Region 2016-2017 & 2013-2014 Outstanding Ski Patrol!|
|The Central Division 2008-2009 Outstanding Ski Patrol!|