NEW: Each day that we volunteer for the remainder of this season you are required to formally complete the health screening that has been done without sign off up until now. Please follow this link to the online screening before you come to the hill. Thank you!! Mad River Mountain Volunteer Health Screen Form.
This is a unique year for patrolling with added safety challenges. A summary of our planned safety procedures are displayed below. This is a compilation of national resources and internal medical review. All patrollers should review the file embedded below in order to become better oriented and to prepare for the season. Hill Leaders will receive additional briefings and will be the first resource for patroller questions. References are also provided to facilitate further review as desired.20-21-Safety-Procedures-121120
- Patrol MEMBERS ONLY – Vail NSP Volunteer SOP Documents and link to view Safety Procedures doc in full size or download.
- State of Ohio Coronavirus Information: COVID-19 (ohio.gov)
- NSP Pandemic Response Document: https://nspserves.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NSP_Pandemic_Response_updated_08_25.pdf
- PSIA: Navigating The 2020-2021 Season https://thesnowpros.org/download/PSIAAASI_NavigatingThe2020-21SnowsportsSeason.pdf
- NSAA National Ski Areas Association – Pandemic Playbook and additional COVID resources https://www.nsaa.org/
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Vail Resorts Plan for 20-21 http://news.vailresorts.com/corporate/vailresorts/winter-operating-plan-2020-letter.htm
- CPR Updates: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/epub/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.047463